70th Anniversary - ICU Day & Member Appreciation Day $100 Visa Gift Card Drawing Official Rules
1. Eligibility: No purchase or obligation necessary to participate and win. All participants must be 19 years of age or older (Alabama resident) or of legal adult age in their residing state at time of contest participation. Employees of New Horizons Credit Union, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings, & each of their respective spouses), & members of the household of such individuals are not eligible to register for the contest.
2. How to Enter Contest: To enter the contest, participants must complete a drawing
entry form which can be downloaded and printed from here or received at a New Horizons Credit Union (NHCU) branch from October 1, 2020 thru October 15, 2020 and submitted back to a NHCU branch by October 15, 2020. Drawing to be held at 8:30 a.m. on Friday, October 16, 2020. There is no limit to the number of entries per person. Only one prize per person will be awarded.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To enter the contest without visiting an NHCU branch or without an entry form, send one (1), 3”x5” card with name and contact information OR send one (1) downloaded entry form from NewHCU.org per self-addressed, stamped envelope to: New Horizons Credit Union P.O. Box 2966, Mobile, AL 36652, attention Marketing Department Visa Drawing and must be received by October 15, 2020.
New Horizons Credit Union will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries. All entries become property of New Horizons Credit Union and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by New Horizons Credit Union in its sole discretion, and New Horizons Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with, violating, or abusing any aspect of the contest.
3. Contest Entry Requirements: In the event the Credit Union, in its sole discretion, determines that any Entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules or does not otherwise comply with regulatory guidelines, Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
4. Determining the Winner: A Credit Union employee from each NHCU branch will select at random one Grand Prize Winner from all entries received at each NHCU branch with drawing to be held on Friday, October 16, 2020. Winner does not have to be present to win. Winner will be announced and contacted via phone or email. Winner will be responsible for picking up the prize at a New Horizons CU office.
5. Prizes: Grand Prize: Visa Gift Card Value $100.00. Each of NHCU’s seven (7) branches will hold a separate drawing for one (1) Visa Gift Card valued at $100 from among the entries submitted to that branch. Prizes are non-transferable. Federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning depends on the number of entries submitted at each branch– example: 100 entries mean odds of 1 in 100 of winning.
A Credit Union employee will attempt contact with prize winner up to five times, at which time and alternate winner may be drawn for prize. Failure of winner to claim prize may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes. Winner will be required to pick up prize at a designated NHCU branch in person, providing proof of eligibility for prize won and completing and signing an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release. Failure of any Winner to timely visit the Credit Union in person, sign and return any required affidavit and release, or to claim a prize or comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, will result in drawing Winner’s disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and the Credit Union reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest. Participants agree to be contacted by the Credit Union. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information, and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Credit Union.