Anchors Aweigh Program
New Horizons Credit Union Pays for Good Grades!
Education is the foundation for your future. New Horizons Credit Union supports the importance of working hard to get a good education. We want to reward our K-12 grade members for their efforts. So get rewarded for your hard work with our Anchors Aweigh Program. In the program we will be drawing a lucky student's name to win a New Horizons Back-Pack and $50.
Here's how it works:
- Program offered to our K-12 grade New Wave Saver members
- Must have a B average or above
- Bring your report cards to any branch or submit online*
- Your name will be entered into the drawing
- Submit your July-December report cards in January
- Submit your January-June report cards in July
- Reward will be delivered to your closest branch and $50 will be deposited into your New Horizons Account
*Special Note to Members 12 years old and younger*
New Horizons Credit Union adheres to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule or “COPPA” that prohibits collecting any personal information online from a child under age 13. For members 12 years old and younger, please have a parent or guardian complete and submit the online redemption form for you OR stop by any New Horizons Credit Union branch to enter your name in person. Thank you!
- Must be 13 years or older to submit online*
- Complete the Online Entry with a JPG or PDF of your report card and Online Submission Form attached.
Enter at Branch
- Bring your report card to any New Horizons Credit Union branch
- Find a Branch near you