Online Banking is designed to provide you and your family with secure and easy access to your New Horizons Credit Union accounts over the Internet. Online Banking is free, accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is available to New Horizons Credit Union Members only.
Online Banking enables you to:
- Verify account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Make loan payments
- View posted payroll or electronic funds transfers
- Print a copy of your account history
- Make withdrawals
- Get copies of checks
- View holds on your accounts
- Stop payments
- And much more
Online Banking employs industry leading security features to ensure that all of your transactions are conducted with the highest possible privacy and protection. All data is encrypted using 128-bit encryption, the strongest form available, and transferred via the Secure Sockets Layer protocol between you and the Credit Union.
You can now create your own Online account by clicking Sign Up on the login to the right. You will have to enter your social security number, account number, and other information.
New Horizons Credit Union offers FREE Mobile Banking through our App! Easily access your account information, transfer funds or find a branch or ATM with your mobile device. To get started, visit the App Store or Google Play store and search for New Horizons Credit Union.
Mobile App Features:
- Fingerprint Authentication (on supported devices)
- View account balances
- Transfer Funds
- Deposit Checks remotely*
- Pay Loans
- and more!
Click here to view the FAQ on our new Mobile App!
New Horizons Credit Union's bill pay service, iPay, makes paying bills better, easier, and more convenient than ever, giving you more freedom to enjoy life!
- See your bills in online banking
- Call center that is open 7:30am - 2:00am Monday through Friday 1-866-820-9634
- Live chat feature
- Many electronic payees
- Person to person electronic payments, also known as e-mail payments
- Ability to pay bills from your mobile app
To use iPay, you must be signed up for Online Banking. To sign up for Bill Pay, all you have to do is log in to your online account and click the Bill Pay tab. You will then be walked through the steps to begin using iPay!
To view more information and the FAQ's about our new Bill Pay, click here!
New Horizons Credit Union offers free e-statements. E-statements provide you with the same information as paper statements, but are securely available through Online Banking.
Each month we will send you an email notifying you when your monthly statement is available. Simply log on to Online Banking, click the e-statement menu item to retrieve your statement. You can print it, save it to your PC or a CD and it will be stored on Online Banking for 3 months.
By signing up for New Horizons Credit Union's e-statement, you choose to discontinue receiving your statements in the mail.
Check Image retrieval is available to members through Online Banking for free. You will be able to retrieve your check images using a computer.
To Retrieve Check Images:
- Sign into Online Banking
- Click on the checking account you want to see, either through Transactions or Accounts.
- Check transactions will be listed as Check Withdrawal under the decription. To the left you will see the check number. Click on the check number to view your check image!
Note: There are two exceptions on retrieving check images:
- The check must have been posted to your account on or after August 6, 2007. If you try to retrieve a check prior to this date an error window will display stating "All checks written prior to August 6, 2007 have to be requested at your local branch or by calling the call the Call Center." We will continue to charge for this option.
- If the check was handled as an ACH transaction - for example if you pay Wal-Mart by check, they scan your check and create an ACH transaction and give you your check back. The check clears your account as an ACH transaction, not a Draft transaction. Even though a check number is recorded there is no image to retrieve. If you select one of these checks an error window is displayed informing you to contact the Credit Union.