Club 55 is New Horizons' senior account for members in good standing, age 55 and over who meet the qualifications below. This account type is designed to reward our senior members who have established a relationship with the Credit Union.
Club 55 Perks
- Free Club 55 Checks - one box per rolling year for one checking account use only*
- Penalty-free withdrawals on Christmas Club accounts (limit 2 per year)
- Free paper copies of checks (limit 5 per year)
- Free notary services
- Other benefits may be offered periodically as specials
Qualifications to Enroll
- $5,000 or more in any combination of deposit accounts at time of Club 55 enrollment which must be maintained monthly.
- Member must be enrolled in e-Statements. If not enrolled in e-Statements, then must be a member, in good standing, for at least five consecutive years.
- The above qualification must be met at the time of enrollment and continue without interruption otherwise the member may no longer be eligible for club benefits and may be automatically un-enrolled in the program. A member may enroll or re-enroll once qualifications are met.
- Member must be in good-standing and age 55 & over. Member must continue to remain in good standing with NHCU while enrolled in Club 55 and must continue to maintain all the Club 55 requirements to continue to receive perks.
*Club 55 members with multiple checking accounts may only be offered one box of checks for one of their checking accounts per rolling year. Multiple checking account holders do not qualify to receive a free box for each checking account.
If you have any questions about getting enrolled in Club 55, please contact our Member Services Center at 251-316-3240 or visit any of our branches to speak with a New Horizons Representative.