At New Horizons Credit Union, we honor first responders every day of the year by offering a Horizons Heroes Account with perks as listed below.
During the recent COVID-19 Pandemic, we are especially thankful for all that first responders do for our community. You are our HERO!
Here's how our Horizons Heroes Account works:
Active first responders*, military personnel, physicians, nurses, and current educators (teachers/professors) may qualify for a "Horizons Heroes" account. To receive the following perks, members must have the following with New Horizons:
- Savings Account
- Checking Account
- Direct Deposit, or Automatic Payment, or E-Statements
Horizons Heroes will receive:
- .25% APR discount on Consumer & Personal Loans**
- .25% APY increase on our Certificate Account Rates***
- Free 24/7 Online & Mobile Banking
- Free access to over 55,000 ATMs through Allpoint ATM Network
- Free 24/7 Voice 24 Telephone Account Access
- Free Notary Services
New Horizons Credit Union participates in the annual National Military Saves Month "Make the Pledge to Save" program during the month of April, however, anyone can make the pledge to save and learn more about the program at anytime. There is no cost to participate and have access to resources designed to help you save. This program encourages military members to take a pledge for better savings and budget habits. Visit miliarysaves.org for more information.