New Wave Good Grades!
New Horizons Credit Union Pays for Good Grades!
New Horizons Credit Union supports the importance of working hard to get a good education because we know that education is the foundation for your future. That is why each fall and spring semester, we reward a lucky student with a New Horizons backpack and $50 when they enter into our Good Grades Drawing!
Here's how it works:
- Open to K-12 New Wave Savers Youth Account members
- Must have a B- average or above
- Bring your report cards to any branch or submit via email* - see how to enter below.
- Make sure your full name and contact information is written on your report card or attached
- Submit your fall semester (August-December) report cards by January 15
- Submit your spring semester (January-May) report cards by July 15
- Drawing to be held in January & July for one lucky winner
- The lucky winner's backpack will be delivered to their closest branch for pick up and $50 will be deposited into their New Wave Savers Youth Account
Ways to Submit Report Cards:
- Must be 13 years or older to submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.*
- If younger than 12, please have a parent submit your report card.
- Submit a copy of your report card as a JPG or PDF document.
- Please make sure any personal information such as social security numbers are not included or shown in any way when submitting via
e-mail or any other unsecure online channel.*
At a Branch
- Bring your report card to any New Horizons Credit Union branch
*Special Note to Members 12 years old and younger*
New Horizons Credit Union adheres to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule or “COPPA” that prohibits collecting any personal information online from a child under age 13. For members 12 years old and younger, please have a parent or guardian complete and submit your report card for you to email@example.com OR stop by any New Horizons Credit Union branch to drop off your report card in person. If you submit via email, please remember that emails are not secure so make sure your report card does not contain social security numbers or other personal information. Thank you!